EnrichJobs.com acts solely and exclusively as an information portal and content provider relevant to employment opportunities worldwide.
How do we make money? EnrichJobs.com does not receive commissions from the mentioned brands. All information published is independent and suitable. And the revenue generated is exclusively via advertising through a partnership with Google.
EnrichJobs.com reaches thousands of people every month and is part of a network of sites that reaches more than 70 million people every month.
And for advertising, the portal has chosen to partner with Google to serve ads. To advertise just do it through Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords).
Advertise by Google
Ads on EnrichJobs.com can be made through Google Ads.
With Google, you can buy ads of either the CPC (Cost per click) or CPM (Cost per thousand impressions) type.
There is no minimum value for your ads. You announce as much as you want. Simply specify the amount to be invested and Google does the rest for you.
Open an account on Google Ads.
Once you’ve signed in to Google Ads, create a campaign on a channel and select enrichjobs.com as the site you’d like to advertise.
To create a placement-targeted campaign on enrichjobs.com, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Ads account (if you’re not already).
- Click the Campaigns tab at the top, and select the campaign you want to edit.
- Go to the Display Network tab and click + Targeting, above the chart.
- Select an ad group.
- Click the “Add targeting” drop-down menu and select “Placements.”
- Type “enrichjobs.com” into the text box.
- Click Close, and then click Save to add the placements to your ad group.
- EnrichJobs.com will be added and you’ll be able to continue with the settings for your ad.
Visit the “About managed placements” help section for more information.
Questions about Advertising?
Email: [email protected]